Dedicated to fostering, teaching and facilitating:
• A paradigm shift from win-lose to win-win relationship processes and outcomes at all levels of human interactions.
• Assumptions which support cooperative relationships.
• Tools helpful in establishing and maintaining collaborate groups and organizations.
• Avoiding destructive competitive beliefs, communications, interactions and outcomes.
• Re-considering counterproductive competitive belief, assumptions and behaviors.
• Ending racism, sexism, heterosexism and all other forms of oppression though multiculturalism, diversity and tolerance.
• Supporting equity and justice.
• Ending wars by negotiations, collaboration, and winning together.
• Ending psychological and physical violence by teaching emotional literacy and other alternatives.
Cooperative relationships help:
• Couples maintain intimacy
• Teams increase productivity, fun, success, and profit
• Individuals, couples, families and organizations be better citizens and more successful
• Governments resolve conflicts peacefully
• Communities create peace, safety, harmony, equity and equality